'
Motto: "I thu chhiarin a siam che"

Monday, June 15, 2020

Nelson Mandela-a'n Chawimawina leh Lâwmman a dawnte

By: Joseph Saia

“During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.” (Rivonia Trial Speech, April 20, 1964)

Ram ni tla sêng lova rorêltu Kumpinu leh Dutch (Afrikaners)-ho awp behna hnuaia chi inthliarna dodâla zalênna sual chhuaktu Nelson Mandela hian khawvêl ram hrang hrang aṭangin chawimawina leh lâwmman chi hrang hrang 250 chuang zet a dawng a. Chawimawina leh lâwmman a dawnte chu awlsam zâwka kan hriat theih nân leh zirlaiten awlsam zâwka an chhinchhiah theih nân a kum indawta dah a ni e.


Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ngaih dân han thawh ve rawh le....