'
Motto: "I thu chhiarin a siam che"

Monday, May 18, 2009

THE PIT

A man fell into a pit and couldn't get himself out.
A Subjective person came along and said: "I feel for you, down there".
An Objective person came along and said," It's logical that someone would fall down there."
A Mathematician calculated how he fell into the pit.
A News Repoter wanted the exclusive story on his pit.
A fundamentalist came along and said," You deserve your pit".
An I.R.S asked if he was paying taxes on the pit.
A Self-pitying person came and said," You haven't seen anything until you've seen my pit".
A Charistmatic came and said," Just confess that you're not in a pit".
An Optimist came and said," Things could be worse".
A pessimist came and said," Things will get worse".
Jesus, seeing the man, took him by the hand and lifted him out of the pit.
Unknown
Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ngaih dân han thawh ve rawh le....