'
Motto: "I thu chhiarin a siam che"

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Famous Qoutes by Albert Einstein

1. “A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.”

2. “True art is characterized by an irresistible urge in the creative artist.”

3. “The hardest thing to understand in the world is the income tax.”

4. “When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.”

5. “A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.”

6. “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

7. “We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality.”

8. “A person who never made a mistake had never tried anything new.”

9. “After a certain high level of technical skill is achieved, science and art tend to coalesce in esthetics, plasticity, and form. The greatest scientists are always artists as well.”

10. “All of us who are concerned for peace and triumph of reason and justice must be keenly aware how small an influence reason and honest good will exert upon events in the political field.”

Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ngaih dân han thawh ve rawh le....